This is basically just this year's laundry list of planned activities. I find it really hard to make this fit the intended curriculum areas of the school board, partly because there is SO much we all learn from our usual activities, not the least of which is just simply walking through the woods. Anyway. Here goes. The plan, so far:
- Weekends: home with the family.Firewood, yard-work, music sessions, hikes, housework, etc.
- Mondays: art/cooking/fun class with other homelearners; Annie's theatre school.
- Tuesdays: Tali's theatre school; gym games with other kids.
- Wednesdays: Mama's adult ballet (kids join for barre segment); music mentoring for Tali.
- Thursdays: free day! town trips, forest walks, playing with friends, etc.
- Fridays: activity with classroom homelearners (November/December), and once in a while kitchen junkets at night.
That's the plan!!